Saturday, November 24, 2007

Gorgeous Ride into work today

Well I had to work today...booo....lol just kidding. I guess it was about time for my lazy butt to get back here considering I was off for 3 day straight.

The ride in was absolutely gorgeous and I managed to ride in pretty fast...even with a headwind...guess I am getting stronger. Or maybe all those days of rest did me some good.

Haven't gotten a Christmas Tree yet but do plan on doing so tomorrow. I'll also head out to mass at 6 P.m. with the kids.

My stomach hasn't been feeling too good since yesterday afternoon. So, I'm getting ready to chow on some homemade chicken noodle soup. Bob said he will pick me up tonight instead of me having to ride home...which is fine...because it will be dark and I get a little nervous insome spots on the route, plus like I said my stomach is feeling a little out of wack.

Okay, that's it for now, although as I sit here for the next 8.5 hours something else might come to might so I might blog again!

Happy and Safe Riding Folks!!!

No comments: