Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving is over...life moves forward

I'm thankful that Thanksgiving Is over! It was fun. Everyone came, ate, laughed, and had fun. My cousins and I seem to have mended our past problems...or at least we have all realized that the things that happened when we were very young (teens and early twenties) are far behind us and we should just put it all aside.

The house is still in pretty good shape. No major spills, accidents, or breaks. The dogs did well with all the people, no scotch guard required!

I have a massive headache today though...ugh! I'm happy to be off work today because I needed a day to sit at home and do very little.

I did have a nasty wake up last night/early this morning. Cody came into my room vomiting...all over my pretty pink robe even. I'm not sure what the problem was, I'm sure he ate too many cookies or something as I wasn't able to keep an eye on them, the food and the guests constantly. So, I gave him a bath and everything needed to be washed. UGH! Nothing like doing that in the early morning hours.

Might have to go pick up a Christmas tree this weekend. I'm on shifts both tomorrow and Sunday! HURRAY!


1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Wifey and I picked up our tree last week at BJ's wholesale. Now we are good for another 15-20 years. The tree may outlast us though at our age.