Tuesday, December 18, 2007

21 degree commute

Commuted to work today. It was a bit chilly and there was a bit of wind but overall not a bad day to ride. Unfortunately people in town don't seem to realize that a new law was passed requiring motorists to give 3 feet of clearance when passing a cyclist on the road. I'm typing up a sign that says "I'd like to get home to my children safely" and pinning it to the back of my jacket so that those people can read it and maybe use the brains that God gave them to use!

The icy and snowy sections of road were a bit hazardous to my nerves but my bike handled like a charm and I got through those safely. Although I'd still be more comfortable on that commuter of mine! Soon I hope!

~> Craziness at work : My boss started having chest pains and was taken by ambulance to the hospital where she has been admitted and is hopefully resting peacefully....but knowing hospitals :) I'm sure they are checking in on her often which is probably driving her crazy. A few prayers for her would be appreciated.

~> Tomorrow I have to teach class...last class of the year, so I need to go pick up cards and snacks...on my bike.

~> That's all folks...

Happy and Safe Riding!

No comments: