Monday, December 17, 2007

Going to go dream now....


About that absolutely gorgeous bike I have sitting at my local bike shop waiting to be picked up (lack of money is the key here). Anyone that wants to help me out could send money to my paypal account :o) gabriela168@yahoo.com

Yeah it's a long shot...but hey if you want to help a fellow biker in need of funds who is having trouble commuting due to the fact that having her road bike on the ice scares the crap out of her feel free to donate to the cause. I only need another $436.00 to get it picked up!

So....I'm off to dream about picking up my Gary Fisher Wingra and riding around town on it.

Oh and...really...I'm just kidding about the paypal thing...being the sarcastic wench that I am known to be. However, I've heard of stranger things happening...like that kid who got people to send him money so he could buy an I-pod. :)

Safe and Happy Riding to my IceBiking friends. I hope to join your ranks soon!


No comments: