Friday, December 14, 2007

Hand me downs

Last night my mom showed up at my house with 3 kitchen sized garbage bags full of clothes. All sweaters and blouses. These are from a girl who she works with who is about the same size as me - I think every season the woman gets a new wardrobe...which works out nicely for me because she has a lot of clothes and it's all nice stuff.

It came at a good time too, I was just complaining about not having any clothes to wear.

I just need to buy a nice pair of black slacks because mine got red nail polish on them....thanks to one of the kids.

I used to hate hand me downs as a kid - but these days I'm not complaining so much - especially since it saves me a ton of money on going out buying new tops for the winter season!

Happy and safe riding folks!

No comments: