Thursday, January 24, 2008

-24 F

Well that's with the wind chill but either way that's damn cold. It's -8 F right now without the wind chill.

Too cold to try & ride a bike. Too cold to go outside! Personally, I'd like to light a fire in the fire place and curl up on my rocking chair with a blanket a book and a hot cup of coffee or tea. That would be ideal.....

Now back to reality...I have to get my shoes on, take the kids to the bus stop, and then take myself to work...

At least I'll be sitting in my new chair at my new desk. LOL...consolation prize.

Temperature right now in the Azores? 57.6 F....perfect bike riding weather...

Be safe and happy. Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

The Azores? What do you know about that?

It's very likely my next trip with wifey.

gabby1 said...

My ENTIRE family is from the Azores. I'm first generation raised in the U.S.

Why are you going over there? Most people look at me crazy when I even say it because they've never heard of it.