Friday, February 29, 2008

Froggy Friday

Well considering that today is Friday, February 29, 2008 it's a froggy Friday. :o) My attempt at humor! Sorry!

Aside from that. I'm riding the Wingra to work today. It might take me a while to get there as I haven't decided which route to take. There's about 1.5 inches of fresh powder on the ground but it's so gorgeous and it's in the high 20's so I can't resist...plus there's very little wind to speak of. I also need to get in gear to kick up that mileage...as there are only 52 miles on my BikeJournal.com log at this point.

Today is the last day of the month, which means end of month close begins at work. I have to get all my accounts payable out TODAY...I also have to get the Resident Trust Accounts balanced. Should be a busy day - I'm not even sure if I'll be taking a lunch today - there's just too much to do and not enough time in the day.

One last thing before I go, I am on the market for a new (used) vehicle...Since my DH wrecked my truck and now it's all dented up and doesn't quite drive like it should (can't explain it just feels loose) I'm looking to get rid of it on something else, which saddens me a bit. I really loved that truck - it's also 13 years old so I'm not going to get a lot at trade in on it but I need to get something else...soon! I saw a nice Jeep Cherokee in a lot last night so I may take a look Saturday.

Okay, I'm off to get things ready for today - have a good day everyone! Ride Safe!


No comments: