Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Week Ahead

Good morning! It's 30 degrees F. We are supposed to get up to almost 40 degrees F. I'm stoked!

Still commuting this week - who can stay off the bike when it's going to be warm?

Tonight is booster night for the parents of the spring sports season.

Thursday I have court for a traffic ticket .... another reason to stay out of the truck! UGH!

Thursday my sister also comes in to town from North Carolina...she called me complaining about how cold it is here LOL!

Thursday is also the Spring Sing for the 3 boys.

Friday is the last day to get everything before mom's birthday party. It's also the day that my best friend and her family get here. Everyone is staying with me including my sister - it's going to be an insane weekend.

Saturday is mom's party - she needs to cooperate for the surprise - I think Brenda V. and I have this worked out...but mom is the kind of person who will just decide she doesn't like an idea and won't cooperate! Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well!

Sunday is the first ride for the bike club HURRAY! The thing that will help work all the stress off....oh so that adds to my list for this week...because I need to get Tobie to look at my front tire/rim which seems really loose.

Okay, safe and happy riding! Have a super day!

No comments: