Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daylight Savings Time, Full week of Commuting, and Mom's Party

Good morning! It's 5:11 a.m. on Sunday morning. The time has sprung forward, I woke up an hour and a half ago for no apparent reason but felt wide awake so gave up on sleep a while ago and came out to the computer. Daylight savings time means spring is so close we can almost taste it. The forecast says that the temps should be in the upper 40's for the whole week! That means super riding weather!

I also accomplished a full week of commuting, which I am proud of because temps were actually pretty low. I don't work this coming Thursday but will ride the other days that I work. Plus the first group ride with the bike club is on March 16th. I can hardly wait to see everyone! It's been since December that I saw people from the club so I'm excited.

Mom's birthday party is less than a week away. I talked to my sister yesterday and to our accomplice who will be bringing mom to the party. Everything is set with only some odds and ends to pick up. I'm really looking forward to this!

Okay, better go, I'm going to start laundry and eat something - I feel like I haven't eaten in 12 hours ...wait it has been 12 hours! :o)~

Have a great day everyone and be safe out there!

No comments: