Saturday, March 1, 2008

Good Morning

Today is going to be a busy day. I've already taken Cassy to the high school for band ensemble. That will be an all day thing. My little Sassy Cassy below. Hair color at the moment is dyed Red - because she wants to look more like her mama!

Not sure if I've mentioned in the past their phenomenal band instructor - Mr. Ruben Cooper Jr. A picture below of him in his more famous days of playing with K.C. and the Sunshine Band....He's fabulous and really inspires my daughter. He's also well known for COOPISMS - his little sayings that all the kids come home and tell us about.
I also need to go get groceries, pick up and vacuum in the house and then at some point make it down to the Local Bike Shop to get the rack put on the wingra because I am apparently very incapable of figuring that little bit of stuff out! Oh, yes, and there is youth baseball sign up at the Rec. Center for the 3 amigo's today as well!
Have a super day everyone! Stay busy and safe!

No comments: