Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Retraction

Well, here I was getting my gear on and packing my bag when one little boys came down the stairs with his head in his hands saying he wasn't feeling any better. I feel his head, temp is up...I take his temp..102! UGH!!!!! If I send him to school they will send him right home!

There's nothing to do but stay home with him again. Cody also is complaining and can barely keep his eyes open...so I have 2 home today. I am going to have the smallest check in the history of my time at Bethany! UGH! It's a bit frustrating but there really is nothing to do - I have little kids who are sick..I have to be with them. I can't send them anywhere because everyone who could take them has their own little kids and no one wants sick kids around their healthy kids!

No wingra today :(

No comments: