Friday, March 28, 2008

Sometimes uneventful feels good!

Today was a uneventful day. I went into work at 5 a.m. That was fun! I had Bob drop me off. I left work at 2 p.m. walked across the grassy knoll to the doctor's office for him to check my wound...I'm on antibiotics for another 3 weeks! Better safe and clear than sorry and dead!
After that I walked to JC Penney's to get my eyebrows waxed by mom. The weather was so nice it was in the mid 40's so the walk was great and I will admit that I read my book while I walked. It's a pretty straight shot and seldom used because it's right on the main highway...plus it's a fairly new sidewalk put in when they built the new hospital which opened in October.

Then I walked to Walmart, picked up my prescription and then jumped on the Huskie Bus which dropped me off 3 blocks from my house.

I'm waiting for hubby to get home from work - I think they were doing inventory or some such thing so I'm waiting ---but if he takes much longer getting here I'm going to go ahead and eat dinner without him.

My brother has the 3 boys and Cassy is staying with a friend. I wish he would get home so that we could maybe go do something tonight but he will probably just go to bed when he gets home. lol.

Reading a new book, picked it up at Borders while walking over to Walmart.

Okay, that's my boring day. I wish I'd ridden my bike because it turned out to be a lot warmer than expected.

Be safe!

No comments: