Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spillage

Yesterday my wingra and I took a ride into work. It was raining...not just sprinkling I mean POURING RAIN...but it was fun! Those water proof pants I picked up at the Bike Swap Meet in Madison in January really are water proof!

The ride home was nicer...it was clear and a little cooler. However, the wingra and I took a spill on some water covered ice. Not too much worse for wear...my wrist is sore from taking the brunt of the fall but other than that we were able to arrive home safely.

Attached are pics of my wingra...sorry it took me forever to get them uploaded because my computer was not cooperating - or perhaps because the user (me) screwed up.
The wingra now has a rack on the back as well ...like I said it took me a while to get the pics uploaded onto the computer and I've added the rack on since commuting with a backpack over a winter jacket is a little uncomfortable .
Keep the rubber side down! (As NCC says).

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

The weather is getting a little better every week. We'll all be complaining about the heat any day now.