Thursday, April 3, 2008

Repeat the mundane

Well yesterday I didn't work as I was hanging around waiting for my fridge to be delivered...so that means today will be a 14 hour day as will tomorrow. UGH! It will be dark by the time I leave work and trying to avoid potholes on the bike in the dark is kind of difficult even with the lights on it. I'll manage though.

I broke out in a weird rash last night...think I might be allergic to something...trying to think if the one soap I used is different...anyway, skin feels like it's burning...I have super sensitive skin...and that sucks.

I did manage to get 12+ miles in yesterday, not much but that's all right - some is better than none.

Saturday Karen and I are taking the route we are going to use when we start leading the saturday rides from the local bike shop. We haven't ridden those roads since last year and want to see how much damage all that snow and ice has done to them.

That's it for now.

No comments: