Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well Laid Plans

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain. Wind would whisper and I think of you....


Yes, I'm quoting Skid Row. This morning I jumped out of bed to get ready to hit the road and instead there is rain and more than a "whisper" of wind. I guess I'll try again later today - maybe I can get a ride in before Joyce and Gail get here.

So, I'm sitting here listening to Joyce Meyers, who I do enjoy listening to - even if she isn't Catholic.
Today she's talking about how we are told to honor others, especially our bosses - and how we fail to do this. It's actually a very interestin g talk.

Oh - hotel fun...
Yesterday I get up and head downstairs to grab a bite from the buffet, which I thoguht was one of those continental breakfasts that are included with the hotel stay---HA! I was wrong - as I get done eating this lady comes over to the table I happened to sit at which was occupied by a bunch of our Corporate people and asks how we are paying (seperate bills or together)- yeah I was a little shocked - I thought it was included - Teri said one bill and paid for everyone - THANKYOU TERI!

Okay, I better run!

Be safe - Ride when you can!

No comments: