Saturday, August 2, 2008

Oh Happy Day Part 2

Just got back from the bike ride - it was so very gorgeous out! A perfect day for a bike ride - all days on a bike should be as ideal as today was. 37.61 miles on the bike - averaging 15.32 mph - which is a good speed for me - I'm happy with that speed - we were a bit slower on the way in because of the headwind - we got home in under an hour so we were moving pretty good. Average cadence for the ride was 80 which I believe is right at the bottom of the range you should be in. Max speed was 24.21 (nothing beats a good tailwind). It was just Karen and I - the Saturday ride through the bike shop isn't getting many people - although we've had John sometimes and Mary.

All in all it was a wonderful day on the bike! I'm thinking maybe later Cassy and I can get a short ride in - we'll see. I know Bob won't ride because he will be too tired :(

Ride safe!

No comments: