Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just sick...

That's what I am. I've been sick the whole week and it doesn't seem that I am feeling any better again this morning. I had hoped that all the warm liquids, chicken soup and rest on the couch after work would have me shaking this thing much faster than I am. That's not been the case at all. It's almost impossible to ride the bike because I can't seem to breathe these days, so I've been grabbing rides.

My throat hurts which is making talking a little difficult - I have to pick up some cough drops before I go teach my class tonight.

I am looking for poetry publishers - so we will see if I can find one - that's my secret passion - the one I haven't shared with many people through the years. I have notebooks of poetry that I've written. I had more but somehow they have been lost or ruined over the years. So, I am strongly considering putting them all in type and submitting them to be published. It would be nice - it could help the financial situation. So, if you want to know what I want for Christmas -or for the new year- I want a publisher to say YES! to my poetry.

Okay, going to try lying back down for about 30 minutes - head is pounding and I have to go to work again today, when all I want to do is send the kids out of the house and wrap up in blankets on the couch and sleep!

Ride safe!

No comments: