Monday, November 24, 2008

Rite of Acceptance

Yesterday was the Rite of Acceptance for the RCIA and RCIC at our church. It did not quite go off as planned - however, it is done and over and we will move on and do what we can to correct the future Rites so that they go off smoothly!

It was very nice to see Gaven up there - being a part of the process. I feel blessed to be a part of it as well. My kids did great and were excited to be a part of it.

My brother and soon to be sister in law were supposed to be there, considering that they are Gaven's godparents - but I never heard from them (we had talked on Thursday and they said they'd be there). Mom never heard from them either - so I can only assume either Ariana was sick or they completely forgot about it!

The kids were all presented with Bible's at the end of the Rite. The RCIA people just got their Bibles still in the plastic wrap but I wrote a little note to each of my kids.

That's it for now. Happy Monday!

No comments: