Monday, December 1, 2008

The week wrapped up.

This past week was Thanksgiving. I'm a little jealous of my friend who was able to get a bunch of biking in. I on the other hand got a whole lot of NO biking in.

I did however bake and cook ALOT - Banana bread, Lemon cake, no bake cookies, chocolate chip cookies - and I'm not talking a batch or two - I'm talking about 4 - 5 batches each...crazy!
I'm sure I gained 5 lbs just looking at the food and another 5 from eating it!

Thanksgiving was nice; we spent it over at my Aunt's house.

Sassy Cassy got home from the State Street Thanksgiving Day Parade just in time to eat. She was a TADBIT grouchy from being so tired!

This was the last weekend that my soon to be (I Hope) sister - in-law Stephanie and my niece Ariana were in town - they leave next weekend for Florida until January 7th - my little brother will be leaving 2 weeks after them to go meet them there. So, yesterday we had a big dinner here. Carnita's (oh my gosh - I think Bob ate half his body weight in those) and Italian Beef with all kinds of sides and cakes and cookies etc. It was a good day, except that the Packers lost :(

Yesterday the snow started - we only got about 2 - 2 1/2 inches by this morning. It's very pretty out there - but I do dislike the temps that come with this weather and the crazy people on the roads!

Well, happy riding everyone. Brendon sees the doctors this week; keep your fingers crossed for us - send up a prayer if you remember. Thanks!

No comments: