Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday, Sunday....

Yes...I'm on a weird thing with doing song titles as blog entry titles. Don't worry - I'm not a master song guru like my husband so this little game will stop soon I'm sure. If you don't believe me just as him - I know lots of lyrics but often can't bring up the words unless I have atleast a bar of the music to go along with it.

Sunday was a great day. The kids and I went to Mass. It was actually a very wonderful mass and a very good homily. One that makes a person think, particularly about the direction of their life - about the priorities that they hold.

After Mass I went and spent an enormous amount of money on groceries (and if you ask Bob there is still nothing to eat in the house). I didn't even buy much as far as processed food except for those mini-taco's that everyone loves to snack on, and that was only 2 boxes.
I also went to the Mexican Grocery store after leaving Aldi, and Walmart, and got Carnita's (YUMMY).

After coming home I began preparing food - Sunday is the day I throw it down in the kitchen as my family would say. I cook, alot! So, dinner was a good thing.

We watched some football - Green Bay lost :( I'm not even going to begin discussing the game - I will get riled up all over again! lol.

Okay, that's about it - it was an uneventful but satisfying weekend.

Now, time to get geared up for the ride into work - currently it is 22.6 F* not much of a wind though (Thank you Lord!)

Ride safe my friends!

No comments: