Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Crafts

Below are some pics of things I've made over the last month or so. These are all gifts that I'm giving away for Christmas. The first pics are of a purse I crocheted for my sister. It is a dark green so it was hard to get a good pic with the camera phone but it is what it is. I love it so much I considered not sending it to her LOL! The others are some dishcloths and dishtowels that I crocheted for gifts. They will be given away as sets. 2 dishcloths with 1 dishtowel. I have also made about 20 more that I've been selling. I'm finishing up a cute purple purse for my kiddo. Plus I just saw this really cool guitar purse that I might make and give to Cassy instead of the purple purse...because it is so cute! Just depends on if I get the time to do it.












































4 comments:

Sally said...

I love everything! I never thought of crocheting dishtowels. Did you use cotton yarn or something else?

amidnightrider said...

This is the kind of post that makes it nice that you have two of us reading. 8>)

gabby1 said...

LOL! I bet you secretly dig the crafty stuff! I know other people read the blog - people make comments to me when I talk to them on the phone and the counter says alot of ppl have come by - but alas -- just the two of you are frequent fliers I guess:)

gabby1 said...

Sally - I use the same yarn that I use for the dishcloths. It's the something and cream stuff- Michaels sells it and walmart does as well.