Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CT Scan Results...

came in yesterday - it was a clear scan! WOOHOO!

More tests to follow - still have to figure out why things are happening, but I am very thankful that it was clear.

No flat tire on the ride yesterday.

Rain, sleet and snow today so I'm not riding in...mainly though because Brendon has an appointment for a pulmonology test.

I will not be making 200 commuter rides for the year this year - nor will I make 3000 miles for the year - however, my goal was to reach 2500 miles and I have that in at this point.

Safe Riding.

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Good news on the Cat Scan for sure. The search continues. My miles are down this year also, but the hiking miles are way up. Six O one. Half dozen of the other.

gabby1 said...

I love hiking - I'm actually planning a trip to starved rock in the spring with the kids. Unfortunately a lot of our state parks including one that we have gone hiking in for years.

Yes the search continues...I'm convinced it's just that I get odd little ailments - plus I work in a nursing home and well, lots of stuff goes around :)