Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flat Tires and CT Scan Scheduled

Yesterday morning I prayed my rosary (I do this every morning - or rather most mornings). Afterwards I was pretty much saying that I was fine with whatever God decides to do as far as all this stuff with me and the doctors and tests goes - whatever he hands me I will handle to the best of my ability and rely on his grace to help me cope with what I don't handle well...

So - I leave for work and a mile or so away from the office have a flat tire (my 3rd this season - which is kind of bogus considering that I only had 1 flat in my previous 2 years of riding). So, I looked up and said "that's wasn't very nice!"

I walked the rest of the way to work - I haven't honed my tire changing skills enough to spend the time changing it when I was that close to the building. SO, Ashlee who used to be a bike mechanic changed it for me once I was at work. Yes, I am aware that is totally wussing out of it but hey - I had lots going on.

Other than that it was a pretty mundane day - in which I didn't get a lot done workwise because I spent so much time on the phone with doctors. My CT scan is scheduled for today, I'll leave work at about 2:30 to head for the hospital. Fingers crossed!

Ride Safe!

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Wishing you the best with the CT.

Maybe if you added a Novena every morning the flats would stop.8>)

gabby1 said...

Thanks it went smoothly and results are expected by Monday.

Perhaps a novena is in order :o)~

I think I'll save the Novena's for the big stuff!