Saturday, January 17, 2009

The deep freeze may be over!

It seems that the deep freeze may be over - for now atleast! Today as I drove into work the temperature was 12 degrees Farenheit. I'm hoping it stays that way. I was unsure of what the temps were going to be and I have many errands to run today all over town and well I was just being a plain ole wussy! I drove! Well, technically I made Cassy drive me because if Bob gets called in today he has to head into work so I didn't want to keep the burban.
Desperately trying to find a place that does wire binding...I should just give up and buy the planner that I want...I will probably spend the same amount of money! HEH!
John D. and I were chatting yesterday (on the computer) and it seems we have all been fighting the winter weight gain and the lack of motivation that some of us seem to be bogged down by in the winter time. I hate that and I think the answer is probably to join the gym in the winter and go there right after work and run or pedal.
All right, I've got to scram...lot's to do! Still planning my retreat and all that good stuff!

Ride Safe!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Don't you find it interesting that 12 degrees is the end of a deep freeze.

I have told many people how much I like winter. But then again I say that about, the other three seasons.

12 degrees. ha