Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I really dislike winter....

Well, the bike riding has not been going well this year. I've been plagued with flat tires, ice and snow and extremely cold temps. Put them all together and that makes for a bad showing in January for biking.

So, 7 commutes total this year so far...lots of to work commutes but got picked up instead of riding home. If the weather and flat tires weren't enough of a reason for my lack of commutes we can take into account all the visits to doctors with the kids and myself that I've had to go on this year.

I'm currently nursing a cold, which I'm quite certain our receptionist gave me.

I'm also wishing this guy at the library who is sharing a table with me would leave so that I could plug in my computer before the battery dies - but Idon't see that happening since he looks like he's here to stay a while...nice and comfy with his papers all spread out and his headphones on! lol...my cord isn't long enough to go around him and still get to the plug in! :( ggrrr.

My dear husband hasn't called me back after saying he had been pulled over and needed to know where the insurance card was ...how the hell would I know - I haven't driven that thing in...MONTHS! Where did you put it? Sheesh! And then people wonder why I am this way! LOL

Yeah I know this post is totally random and all over the place but that's the same way my brain has been...is...always is(?)...heh!

Okay, going now...computer battery is slipping into the land of no return without a plug in. Have a super day!

Ride safe!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

One day at work I was sitting at my computer with my coat on. A co-worker stopped by and said, "are you cold"?

"No"

"Why are you wearing a coat then"?

"I was cold before, but with the coat on I'm fine".

We can do that outside too.

Don't let a minor thing like the weather get you down. It's probably going to happen next winter too. 8>)