Sunday, February 8, 2009

Checking in....

Well things have been quiet...except for the extreme amount of coughing going on in my home.
I was sick all week...and I do mean sick! Running a temperature (102.5 - 103), coughing, bloody noses, it was grand! I won't even get into the stomach issues.

I did go to work - I did feel like crap and I can't say that I managed to accomplish too much!

I am finally feeling better today.

The temps were nice this weekend (today is overcast but still pretty nice). I'll be riding into work tomorrow. My husband will be home....and while I'd love for him to do housework and make dinner I doubt that will happen. You see, he is laid off for a week (I hope no longer than that). So, we'll see just how bored he is at home - but I'm sure he will be perfectly content lying in bed, sleeping, watching t.v. and eating. If I did that for a week I'd gain 20 lbs...he will maybe gain 2! Although, I doubt that I could sit completely idle for that long...but my husband is a special breed! :)~

Today and I got up and heated that wonderful wax that Jennifer recomended. I was a bit leary of going through with waxing anything on me (my mom, the beautician, usually waxes my eyebrows for me)...inflicting the pain upon myself and then having to continue inflicting pain is usually not something I enjoy. I have to say though that this stuff was amazingly simple to use, no wax strips to get stuck on anything, the wax that you yanked off wasn't too painful so going for the next strip wasn't difficult to do and it did a superb job of making my eyebrows look like two seperate and thin lines. HURRAY! Hats off to Jennifer for the wonderful suggestion.

Well, I'm at the library with Cassy and Gaven and will be leaving shortly to go finish reading book 3 of the Twilight Series, which I am enjoying emensely.

Oh wait - one more thing. I think I'm going to splurge on myself and go get my next (#3) tattoo next week. I know what I want...I'll keep it a surprise...but I love it and can't wait to have it. It will not be inconspicuous as my other 2 have been but it isn't anything shocking...especially considering my favorite past time.

Safe and Happy Riding....I'll post a pick of it as soon as I have it!

No comments: