Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GLORIOUS, AMAZING, PHENOMINAL

These are the words running through my head as I consider my commute into work today. The temps were just shy of 50 degrees Farenheit. The wind was at my back most of the ride. The sun was shining, all the snow is melting and I only had one place that I had to stop and walk the bike across because of ice still on the ground.

I swear being able to ride like that this morning was a renewal of my spirit, which has been a bit down in the dumps lately. I really needed a beautiful day to make me feel like myself again.

I'm strongly considering bailing out of work at about 2 p.m. and grabbing the road bike then heading out towards Waterman. The ride back will be amazing with the wind at my back.

Okay, better go - need to work but had to share.

Safe and Happy Riding!

No comments: