Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Vigil



Last night was the Easter Vigil. The class I've been teaching received all their sacraments.


Gaven received his confirmation and First Communion. I won't post the pics with the kids from my class on here since it's a public blog that anyone can see and I don't have that kind of permission from their parents, but I will add a pic of Gaven with his Godparents (my brother and his fiance) and one of how great my hair looked (thanks to my fabulous hairdresser...my mom!).




I was very nervous about having to get up in front of the entire church but I quickly got over my nerves when 5 minutes into the service I look over to see my daughter literally fall forward, hitting the girl in front of her and then smacking her head on the pew...my husband caught her before she hit the floor but then she wouldn't come to for a few minutes - we got her outside into the fresh air and everyone wanted to call the ambulance etc...so I asked her when the last time she had eaten was...other than a few sunflower seeds she hadn't eaten since early morning when I made a big breakfast for the family...after eating she had a double header softball game, went to the grocery store for me, helped me with the name tags for the kids for the vigil, then got herself ready to go...so needless to say I'm pretty certain her blood sugar dropped (considering I'm hypoglycemic I'm going to have the dr. check her blood sugar - I'm almost willing to bet she sits a little lower than normal as I do)...Anyway once she scared me half to death I wasn't nervous about getting up in front of the church anymore. LOL!




Okay, here are the pics!

No comments: