Tuesday, February 28, 2012

10 days

...and counting until I am on my way to the airport for a 5 day vacation in the sun! I will not be answering my cell phone during that time; except for when my children call. At this point I don't think the 10 days can go by quickly enough! Work has been a major pain in the ass with some employees being extra jerky! It was all I could do yesterday to keep myself from walking into one persons office in particular and giving them a piece of my mind. I really get aggravated with people who jump a persons ass only to realize they were wrong but then won't bother to apologize.

What's interesting is that the world she thinks she rules is crashing down around her and she is completely oblivious to such things...which makes it, at least, an amusing unfolding of events to watch.

Happy Riding folks...it's a bit chilly outside...thinking of stopping at Starbucks for a Chai Latte (I really have some sick twisted addiction to these things). I need to look up recipes for Chai Latte that can be made at home...Starbucks is ridiculously expensive. For $2.00 more than that cup of Chai costs I could buy an entire lunch at many places.

Have a great day all.

Remember:" Our vision controls the way we think and, therefore, the way we act..." ~Charles Koch

So...act right today ;)

No comments: