Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More North Carolina Pics...





This was an amazing few days. It puts in perspective how we stress about such minimal things that make no difference in the grand scheme and that this gorgeous, powerful ocean would sweep away without concern. I want to thank my sister Missy for showing us the town, for driving us all over, for my amazing hair cut and color and just in general for being her! She has grown in to such an amazing woman! I always told her to never settle and she listened...she has reached out and taken what she wants and is living a life that I think is incredible. She is so beautiful, talented and fun! Thank you for a wonderful visit! I plan to see you again much sooner than later! 
Also a big thanks to Ron for putting us up at his casa on the beach. For giving us lots of laughter and showing us the very cool beach glass. 
We love you both so very much! Words cannot do justice to how we feel about the two of you or about the ocean that you live so close to! 
Here are some of my favorite pictures. 





































No comments: