Friday, March 23, 2012

Run #2 for the week this morning. It went okay other than the humidity this morning during the run was 100% so even though the 61.5 degree temps aren't bad it's definitely heavy air for running in. That aside, the run is complete, did some intervals... my dog seemed very annoyed with me. She gets nicer and more cooperative the more we run. That aside, run #2 is in the books.

Tonight, going to see the band Shooter at a local bar. They are the guys I did a photo shoot for a few weeks ago. Going to try setting up a meeting with the drummer, Greg, he is an amazing drummer but is also very good with marketing and helps many bands get booked at bars, so I'm going to attempt to get him to agree to handing out my business cards to the local bands. Tomorrow I am going to Genoa for an exhibit by a photographer out there. He does street photography and I'm very excited to see his work.

Sitting here listening to Indian Vibes music, which is totally getting me back to my place of zen and happiness, while waiting on my expresso to finish brewing on the stove.

We went and visited Ron's mom (Ron is Bob's best friend) last night. I showed her all the pics from the trip including the ones of her son in his boxers. It was great to see her and she is so wonderful - I just love her.

No comments: