Sunday, April 15, 2012

Snack Shack

My boys used to have a lemonade stand, they used to love doing them. This past fall we put the lemonade stand away in what we thought would be a safe spot. Unfortunately, that spot wasn't quite as safe as we had hoped and it was knocked down and the structure was no longer safe.
My husband's answer to that was to let the boys demolish the stand, which they promptly did with huge smiles and a great deal of enthusiasm.

On top of their lemonade stand was a piece of wood that said "Snack Shack"

I saved that piece of wood from the demolition and the bonfire.

I wished it off and nailed it right above the door to the kitchen. So, as you enter my back entryway (entryway/laundry room) from outside you see the sign as you are entering in to the kitchen.

Just a fun little reuse of materials and memories. Below is a picture of the new home for the signage.

No comments: